This Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Pizza with Stuffing screams Christmas with every bite. Cheesy, hearty and full of festive flavour, this is the ultimate recipe for you to tuck into if you’re hosting a Christmas in July party this year!
With such simple ingredients this Chicken, Cranberry and Brie Pizza offers the ultimate crowd pleasing recipe perfect for any occasion.
Check out our Margherita Bases to make this recipe so much easier, quicker and yummier!
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 serves
100g shredded chicken
75g brie cheese, roughly sliced
3 tbsp cranberry sauce
3 tbsp chicken stuffing
2 tsp fresh or dried basil, for topping
- Preheat our Pizzeria Pro Oven on Dial 3 for 7 minutes or preheat your conventional oven to 220°C for 10 minutes.
- Top your Dough Tribe Margherita Base, with the shredded chicken and sliced brie cheese.
- Then evenly dot the cranberry sauce and chicken stuffing across your base.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes in our Pizzeria Pro Oven or for 9-10 minutes in your conventional oven.
- Once cooked, top with the basil, slice and enjoy!